Aug 26, 2008

school year start

Maybe its the fact I have almost nothing really to do at college anymore, and its the knowledge that I now know what needs to be done and am confident that I could do them as a homeless bum which drives me into this rage.

The way my current japanese class is taught goes against almost everything I fundamentally believe in. And the hidden axiom at the core of their logic is their belief in the lazy nature of the human intellect. Nothing they do is justified.

The build up time for restoring my day to day life has been almost 2 weeks. Its something Ive come to be aware of, how leading a rich life is something that needs some kind of stability. Like making my tea everyday. Even a simple necessary trip can screw up how things go and throw me off for a week before Ill have everything in order again.